The APICAM Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- If the registration is cancelled before 15 September 2017, a full refund will be issued.
- If the registration is cancelled between 16 September 2017 and 10 November 2017, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded, less all processing, administration and handling fees.
- If the registration is cancelled after 10 November 2017, no refund will be issued.
All cancellations must be notified in writing to Tanya Smith, Materials Australia Executive Officer on email@example.com.
Materials Australia and APICAM use the Paypal Payflow Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Paypal Payflow processes online credit card transactions for thousands of merchants all across the globe, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using Paypal Payflow are secured payments.
All scheduled payment information is stored in a customer profile hosted on PayPal's secure systems. With emerging compliance standards from different card brands, using PayPal ensures that we securely store and manage sensitive payment information, with data security compliance standards always up-to-date, including:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Materials Australia, APICAM or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- Paypal Payflow is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- Paypal Payflow at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Materials Australia and APICAM.
For more information about Paypal Payflow and online credit card payments, please visit: www.paypal.com